Campaign Manager II – Platinum
Our talented team of Platinum Campaign Managers plays a critical role in handling the digital marketing programs for our top set of elite SMB clients with monthly spend of $800+. We're looking for sharp individuals with digital advertising expertise that are ready to continue developing their career at DexYP! The complex digital products that our level of service manages include Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), display ads, social media advertising, DexHub software, websites, and more.
- You will work closely with your portfolio of clients to design a marketing strategy for their digital program, design and build their product set, launch their program, and monitor the ongoing results.
- Responsible for optimizing campaigns, analyzing performance, having in depth Strategy Sessions with your clients, presenting monthly reporting, and overall being the go-to person for your clients regarding their digital advertising.
- Platinum Campaign Managers have increased emphasis on Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and are accountable for the onboarding, build, launch, and optimization of their clients' SEM campaigns with monthly budgets of $800+
o Build campaigns, research keywords, create ad copy, implement optimizations
- Responsible for onboarding, launching, and ongoing management of your client portfolio of digital advertising programs
- Works with client to fully understand and guide their marketing strategy and work toward achieving their goals and ROI of their digital program
- Creates strong relationships with clients and provides our high level of service and sharp expertise of all digital products in their program
- Educate client on digital advertising strategies, provide recommendations, and implement program changes to increase overall digital performance
- Troubleshoot issues and coordinate across depts. to resolve issue and make escalations as needed, and effectively communicate resolution with client
- Strong communication skills needed to speak with your clients that often are CEOs/Presidents/Top management of their company
- Eager to provide support to your peers and assist new employees including on-the-job shadowing sessions
- Effectively "act like an owner" and establish trust with your clients as their digital advertising manager
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thoroughly understands the business environment, digital advertising industry, and marketing strategies for SMB clients
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust over the phone or via other media (IM, chat, JoinMe, etc...)
- High Level of expertise in digital product knowledge and industry knowledge including:
o Online Display ads
o DexHub software
Social Media - especially Facebook and Twitter
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Google My Business
- Required completion during training of the following professional exam certifications: Google AdWords Fundamentals, Google Adwords Advanced Search, Bing Ad Accreditation
- Excellent computer/systems skills including the following:
o Salesforce/Service Cloud
o Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint
- Superb verbal and written communication skills including excellent grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills
- Completion of intensive new hire training and ability to learn quickly and attend ongoing required trainings for product/process/system updates
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must by organized & ability to multitask, handle follow-up and tracking on a large client base
- Self-Motivated, innovative and team player
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Advertising/PR preferred
Associate's Degree or 3+ years of relevant experience required
2+ Years of relevant experience
1-3 Years of professional experience with SEM or Digital Advertising/Marketing campaigns preferred
At DexYP, we champion and empower our clients to thrive in today's competitive environment and we feel good about that. We specialize in providing them the tools they need to compete against the big guys, the national chains that are dominating the marketplace. These tools will save them time, money and keep them connected with their customers, wherever they may be. They also allow them the ability to control their operations at anytime, anywhere, from the palm of their hand.
Why choose DexYP?
Our team members are our most valued asset. We give them the chance to grow their skill set and take their career as far as possible. They work hard, make great money and have fun doing it. You'll be a part of a strong and stable company that's current client base exceeds 700,000 and who's forecasted 2017 sales are over $2 billion. You'll feel good about what you do and that you're making a difference by supporting local business across the country to help ensure they continue to succeed and survive
Meet Some of DexYP's Employees
Assistant Vice President, Sales Training & Recruiting
Grant helps Dex Media bring on best-in-class employees—and retain them—so clients benefit from top-notch service. To achieve that goal, he helps shape all training and recruiting programs.
Back to top