Responsible for providing creative website design and/or copywriting using information provided by Web Consultant and content collected to design dynamic, SEO friendly website pages based on current best practices. Website designer works with web consultants and Sr web developer as needed to complete projects.
Fulfills and reviews Quotes for Custom Web Development services and provides Websites evaluation and consultation. Needing to be a Subject Matter Expert on Website Development, needs to stay current on the Web Development Industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Timely and accurate completion of assigned work or projects. Develop & Design Custom Websites that meet current best practices and SEO standards using own creative style, guidelines and provided content. Work with Consultant and Copywriter as required to develop content material. Provide for technical coding scripts and consultation as required for backend website development.
Collaborate with team members, internal and external partners to successfully complete tasks and projects while fostering teamwork and strong business relationships. Provide technical/design assistance to Designers, Copywriters, Developers, and Web Consultants.
Monitor, follow-up, and resolve issues and discrepancies associated with assigned work/projects. Provide for effective communications, utilizing judgment, and resources to elevate issues appropriately.
Contribute to a positive work environment and culture of continuous improvement by participating on and or seeking ways to streamline work, improve quality, service and results of own work or teams. Supports, develops, and coaches Front End Designers, Backend Developers, and SEO Copywriters. Actively support and participate in quality, process, and procedural improvement efforts.
Available to make updates to legacy Custom website accounts, which could include consulting, copywriting as well as site design.
Creation of custom website proposals, which includes determining Client Custom website requirements and converting those into a DexMedia proposal.
Available for assisting in creating Dex Hub themes
RequirementsAdditional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development, current industry trends, best practices and technology.
- Strong communication, leadership skills in ability to consultant and develop others.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and follow-up skills- dependable, takes accountability and ownership.
- Ability to multi-task, adjust priorities and adapt to change in work or procedure quickly.
- Production oriented, detailed, and deadline oriented. Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Maintains positive service minded attitude, Collaborative, and team oriented.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process.
- 5 or more years’ experience in computer graphic design, typography and layout. With focus to Web Sites.
- Associate’s Degree, equivalent Computer/Web Developer certification.
- Less than 5% travel.
Dex Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top