We are looking for a UX/UI Designer with a lot of user insight, creativity and design experience to join the Product Design team. If you love designing great user interfaces and running usability tests then you would be a great fit on our team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal teams and SME’s to gain product insight
- Present designs to internal teams for review
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flow charts and UX technical requirements
- Usability testing and analysis
- Create personas and workflows for user stories
- Research and keep current with new UX/UI design trends
RequirementsBachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Factors, User Interaction, Graphic Design, Web Design or related design field
- 2-6 years creating wireframes, interactive prototypes as well as visual design comps for desktop and mobile
- 2-6 years of conducting user research, usability tests and analysis
- Invision experience strongly preferred.
- Strong visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional design skills with attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Works well in a team environment and can provide and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of common software project management practices and development cycles
- General knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with WCAG and ADA guidelines for Accessibility
Dex Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Dex Media's Employees
Director of Sales
Chris oversees sales performance and results for marketing consultants located in Denver. His role involves lots of support and culture-shaping to make sure the team is strong and committed.
Back to top