Sr. Manager Digital Content & Social Engagement
The responsibility of this position is to drive the competitive roadmap for Dex Media’s Social Management and Content offering provided to our SMB clients that drives consumer engagement and loyalty. This role will oversee and lead a team of content generators, build partnerships with outside vendors, and liaison with Dex Media’s fulfillment teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
With Social strategy, will develop, refine, update, and manage a social media product plan that successfully differentiates Dex Media from other marketplace competition.
Lead Content Generation will develop and execute content generation strategies to create cost effective and competing content on behalf of our SMB clients.
Digital Content Strategy will ensure all digital content supplied by and used for SMB clients through their digital products meets an acceptable quality standard and is appropriately planned and focused to deliver on desired performance outcomes.
Coaching and Mentoring – will properly inspire, coach, and mentor direct reports to higher levels of personal and professional leadership.
Budgetary Compliance – will ensure all content and social programs adhere to a strict financial budget and will ensure all activities successfully conform to previously established financial limitations.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a content generation role
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a content strategy role
- Must have deep understanding and experience with wide array of Social Platforms.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high impact social marketing campaigns at a medium to high scale.
- Should have a good understanding of the competitive landscape for the SMB Content and Social Marketing industry.
- Should have experience managing and leading large teams of independent contracts to deliver top quality deliverables on time, and under budget.
Dex Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top