Marketing Content Manager
Content Marketing Manager to play a primary role in sharing our story through a variety of global content initiatives. This person will work closely with company leadership, marketing, and sales teams to support sales and client relationship initiatives.
Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales, customer retention and acquisition
Develop and manage a global content strategy that drives Dex Media’s brand awareness, website traffic, lead-generation efforts, and new customer acquisition
Collaborate with many different internal teams — including product, sales, marketing, etc. — to create interesting and engaging content such as blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, and more.
Build and manage the Dex Media Blog into a must-read daily publication for every small business, and hosts contributor content from an established team of both internal and external thought leaders.
Act as an internal “investigative reporter” to uncover new stories that showcase Dex Media’s capabilities and brand positioning, and empowers our sales and account management teams.
Work closely with Dex Media’s leadership team on brainstorming, writing, and pitching a regular series of thought leadership bylines in top blogs, publications and trade periodicals.
Ensure that all content produced in-house and from outside partners is aligned with Dex Media’s brand, style, quality, and tone of voice.
Develop analytic standards and actionable insights to properly evaluate, evolve, and improve Dex Media’s overall content marketing efforts.
Requirements· 3 – 4 years of digital communications and/or journalism experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or Business
- Strong editorial skills and standards; an excellent communicator (written, verbal, and visual) that can turn complex concepts into clear, jargon-free narrative
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, WordPress, and other content management systems and digital analytics tools
- Highly-organized project manager capable of balancing multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Familiarity with the SMB ecosystem
- Experience managing an editorial organization, such as a blog of publisher, that has significant monthly visitors (hundreds of thousands to one million).
Dex Media is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top