Website Product Owner - Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Website Product Owner
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Chicago, IL
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 700bn of assets under management (as of March 2020). Building on more than 60 years of experience and a reputation for excellence in Germany and across Europe, DWS has come to be recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
We offer professionals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management - as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus - complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground-knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO View, which guides our strategic investment approach.
DWS wants to innovate and shape the future of investing: with staff from 35 nationalities, speaking more than 75 languages rooted in 22 countries, we are local while being one global team.
DWS Americas is looking to hire a Website Product Owner. As the Website Product Owner you will be in charge of owning the company's Americas-focused web strategy and design and possess an agile marketing mindset. You will have the opportunity to work on smaller-scale website enhancements as well as large-scale website migrations as a part of a larger platform consolidation strategy. The ability to manage multiple projects at once and quickly come to decisions based on available information is critical.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assess, strategize, and design the digital ecosystem for the Americas to execute the ecosystem build-out with Global Technology via prioritized integrations
- Understand global infrastructure and collaborate with Global Digital Marketing to ensure a client-centric, globally-scaled web presence, and ecosystem
- Drive strategy, management, and execution of web, digital, and conversion optimization efforts
- Measure and report on all aspects of web performance including experiments, metrics, timelines, and outcomes
- Work with Digital Content Strategy & Execution Manager to drive SEO and SEM best practices, the UX/UI Manager to create an intuitive and modern website, and the Data Production Manager to ensure regulatory compliance
- Communicate effectively with both technology teams and business stakeholders to bring all key stakeholders along for the website journey and make the case to senior leadership, as necessary
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant web marketing, front-end development, or conversion rate optimization experience
- Strong understanding of UX/UI design, analytical testing, and information architecture
- Understanding of the marketing sales funnel, customer's journey, personas, messaging, and positioning
- Familiarity with web tools and web infrastructure platforms including Adesso Financial Platform, Google Suite, Tealium CDP, WebTrekk, and Tableau
- Ability to prioritize and deliver simultaneously run projects on time and within budget
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top