Wealth Management Residential Mortgage - Processor/Closer - Associate
- Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Wealth Management Residential Mortgage - Processor/Closer
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Lending and Deposits focus is on providing loan type products and traditional banking services to high net worth individuals and their trusts, partnerships, and wealth holding entities. Wealth Management (WM) Residential Lending Group (RLG) originates mortgages for existing and prospective clients that meet target market criteria. This role acts as a control point in the loan origination and closing process to ensure that all required documentation is properly disclosed, properly executed, documentation reviewed for accuracy and completeness, and coordinates the entire loan closing process.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Handle a pipeline of loans in both processing and closing stages
- Prepare and deliver regulatory disclosures within required timeframes, validating and ensuring accuracy of all data elements
- Problem solve issues that arise daily on all loans in the pipeline
- Evaluate processes for improvement and ways to increase efficiency
- Act as a subject matter expert for all processing and closing issues
- Lead projects as assigned - assist in creation, implementation, and testing
Your Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of TRID, HMDA, Mortgage Regulations
- Previous relevant mortgage experience is required
- Strong computer skills, accuracy with numbers, and attention to detail is essential
- Results driven with ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top