Treasury Auditor - Assistant Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Treasury Auditor
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
The Treasury Audit team is responsible for the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit reports for a portfolio of Treasury (Liquidity, Capital and Risk in the Banking Book), which meet the requirements of the Deutsche Bank Board.Strong and independent oversight over these risks is vital for the long term viability of Deutsche Bank and is a key focus of regulators across the Group.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Execute day-to-day operational audit work and contribute to the delivery of audits related to liquidity risk, capital management, funds transfer pricing (including risk assessment profiles and business monitoring)
- Plan audits e.g. documenting activity flows of the processes to be reviewed, identify risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks and attend meetings with internal stakeholders as and when required
- Draft high quality audit reports for review by audit management, facilitate issue tracking, validate the closure of issues and approve closure of important issues
- Review and provide expert opinions on action plans provided by stakeholders, helping them develop robust remediation plans
- Act as a competent partner and challenger to stakeholders in the closure process of findings
Your Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience. A professional/industry recognized qualification will be highly regarded
- Audit experience preferred in Big 4 public accounting or internal audit, focusing on Financial Services - Investment banking, Financial Markets or Treasury. Consideration will also be given to professionals outside audit with experience in Treasury or Risk with understanding of Financial and Treasury Markets products
- Good communication skills - communicating with clarity, both orally and in writing, in a logical order and structured approach
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top