Transformation Project Manager - Assistant Vice President
- Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Transformation Project Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
This position is within Deutsche Bank's US Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Transformation and Remediation team which covers all elements of transformation and remediation required within the Bank's US AFC compliance programs. This program covers all elements of remediation required within the Bank's US transaction monitoring, investigations, case management, suspicious activity reporting, and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/anti-money laundering (AML) programs. You will primarily be responsible for project management including creation and management of the project plans along with documentation of high level and detailed business requirements related but not limited to process, functionality, and workflow. You will also be responsible for ensuring projects meet required scope and plans are appropriately constructed and governed. You will apply appropriate application of the project management framework, timely escalation of risks and issues, appropriate management of dependencies, and consistent audit trail over delivery assurance and project artifacts.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Facilitate scoping and business priority-setting for change initiatives of various size and complexity by creating and managing detailed project plans. Contribute to selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of a specific change initiative, ensuring traceability back to source
- Obtain formal agreement by stakeholders and recipients to scope and requirements and establish a baseline on which delivery of a solution can commence. Create and maintain charters and project plans to align stakeholders to socialize project scope, governance and reporting
- Establish a framework and KPIs to allow oversight and reporting on tangible risk reducing delivery that benefits business as usual in a measurable way. Proactively highlight and, where appropriate, escalate key delivery risks and issues to the Program Director
- Liaise with applicable stakeholders, including global and regional Operations, Data, Technology, DFS 504 and Business teams, to ensure appropriate ownership of deliverables and associated risks and issues and drive the team to resolution in like with project commitments
- Provide tollgate/signoff at each stage of the TM remediation project plan (plan, build, validate and deploy) and collected evidence of completion
- Drive weekly working group meetings with key team members to track progress on open tasks and drive to closure and provide detailed project status updates for relevant forums
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Extensive and broad practical experience in the project management role, with repeated practice performing the planning and business analysis in a variety of complex situations
- Must have relevant prior experience with delivering AML transaction monitoring or financial investigations or similar AML discipline projects in the financial services industry
- Must have prior experience of implementing transaction monitoring systems and operational processes
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top