Job Title: Transaction Coordination Group - Agency Servicing
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Join our investment banking team in a highly visible junior position to take the next step in your career. As an agency servicing analyst, you will work closely with the transaction coordination team to support the Investment Bank by reviewing applicable legal documents, amending and building loans into the loans platform system, and servicing and supporting the ongoing lifecycle management of the client and lenders. In this role, you will join a supportive team and grow a deep product knowledge of the credit space within financial services.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Interpret credit agreements and amendments and sssist with building of new deals, amendments and closing fees; liaise with borrowers, customers and lenders
- Interface with traders, relationship managers, and loan operation personnel of various institutions including banks, hedge funds, asset managers, etc
- Identify and escalate open issues to team manager
- Adhere to operational controls including legal and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of the Bank's assets
- Interface with internal divisions and investment partners to ensure ongoing communication with regards to existing and future customer needs
Your Skills and Experience:
- Excellent computer skills to include proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle heavy volume within deadlines
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.