Technology Infrastructure Auditor - Assistant Vice President
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Job Title: Technology Infrastructure Auditor
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
This role reports to the Principal Audit Manager for Technology Infrastructure in the U.S. region - who in turn reports to the Global Chief Auditor for Technology. You will work with management and staff within Group Audit to deliver audits owned by the Technology Infrastructure audit team. You will also provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support for colleagues in other audit teams with coverage of the same areas, as part of 'front to back' audit reviews.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Discovering and assessing risks along with communicating them to the responsible management/stakeholder teams and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls relating to technology risks
- Planning, preparing, coordinating and executing audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls within the Information Technology and security. Undertaking audit assignments, drafting and consolidating audit reports for review by Audit Management and facilitate issue tracking and validating the closure of audit findings
- Support the implementation of the Group Audit risk-based methodology including; performing coverage of Infrastructure technology processes and the respective cyber technology environment along with supporting structured ongoing risk assessments via the Continuous Audit Assessment process.
- Completing all work assignments on a timely basis, including ad hoc projects and special inquiries
- Developing relationships across the Bank and communicating the results of the work to stakeholders on all levels and pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas. Work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- You will be expected to remain constantly aware of emerging and technology trends and remain abreast of the general cyber environment and serve as a SME for colleagues on issues or questions related to Group Audit
Skills You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science (or equivalent qualification / work experience required) and professional certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CIPP/IT, SANS GIAC, CCNA) preferred
- Experience in an internal/external Audit role with experience in the following areas: Information Security, IT infrastructure, IT production, IT operations, IT Vendor Risk Assessments, cyber security, cloud technology, technology management, governance and compliance with regulatory and policy requirements or extensive first/second line experience in these areas
- Familiar with various Information Technology Frameworks; e.g. FFIEC handbook, CAT tool, CoBit, ISO 27k, NIST 800 series, CSC Top 20 Security Controls and be able to use these as guides to evaluate the state of controls within the Bank
- Experience in performing audits and security assessments, with particular focus on technology infrastructure
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Excellent written and communication skills along with presentation skills
- Be adaptable, pro-active, self-sufficient and innovative with strong organizational skills to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets, meeting time-lines within budget to enable a timely and efficient completion of audit projects. The ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workloads with minimal supervision
- A firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards - and the ability to stand our ground when challenged - are key to succeeding in this role
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects
- A role model and for your peer group, demonstrating the highest professional and ethical standards in all aspects of the role
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top