Job Title: Tech Analyst - Wealth Management
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Our International Private Bank Wealth Management (IPBWM) data teams are working with technology to transform the way we work. We are involved on projects that supports transition to data-driven business thatempowers the next generation of digital banking, enhances stakeholder experience, and maximizes operational excellence. Our data team use tools such as Hadoop Ecosystem, Scala, Kafka, Spark, and Python along with PL/SQL, Java, Qlik, and Informatica ETL (extract, transform, load) to address computational, complexity, and efficiency challenges. Our team of subject matter experts will be there to coach and support your development to ensure you excel in this role. Enhance your career prospects through exposure to IPBWM data strategy team that plays a pivotal role to federalize and commoditize data for all our stakeholders (employees, clients, investors, regulators) by making data and reporting comprehensive, accurate, timely, and easy to access.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for eliciting and managing functional requirements in partnership and collaboration with the business analyst, architecture and delivery leads; working in an Agile and iterative manner to build out appropriate solutions
- Liaises with tribe leads, product owners, business analysts, and technical community (architects, developers etc.) for solution identification
- Works in a collaborative and Agile manner to document user stories and refine (e.g. add acceptance criteria) and liaise with development teams to prioritize and deliver against the requirements
- Responsible for supporting the testing requirements together with the quality assurance (QA) team
- Support the design and conceptualization of new business solution options and articulates identified impacts and risks
- Drive data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support the creation of data flows and models; includes researching and profiling data sources in data categories of expertise
Your Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to learn/embrace newer concepts like Apache Spark and Scala programming
- Have working knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, data warehousing, and DBA
- Experience in business/technical analysis, data analytics, and SQL
- Experience in the domain and/or related support functions including understanding of products and business processes
- Solid experience with design and processes for development and testing
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.