Tableau and Data Reporting - Assistant Vice President
- Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Job Title: Tableau and Data Reporting
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
eDiscovery Services is responsible for identification, preservation, and collection of electronically stored information in response to internal or external investigations. You will be involved in the early requirements and analysis stages of a project, to help the eDiscovery team build out its management information systems reporting capabilities. You will be responsible for capturing and documenting the full range of requirements, translating these requirements into system specific functional specifications to enable solution development.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Prepare transparent standard reports through Tableau and analyze to support business needs, and decompose high level business needs into functional needs by understanding problem and determining data needs
- Research, present and resolve issues while extracting, filter and aggregating data through logical queries and basic programming
- Support UAT (user acceptance testing), defining testing requirements including test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications. Work with engineers to resolve functional issues arising from UAT
- Develop and create data layout like tables, charts, graphs, heat maps and process flow diagrams
- Work on data discovery, sourcing, modelling and analytics to support creation of data flows and models
- Develop and enhance spreadsheets and databases' functionality like usage of forms, templates and logic functions
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree from an accredited college or university with a preference for Computer Science (or IT related)
- Business Analysis certification, or participation in or potentially completion of Prince2 certifications or PMI professional qualifications such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Strong knowledge of Tableau is required
- Strong database or eDiscovery experience
- Experience in IT change projects and a project/program environment
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top