Senior Software Developer - Assistant Vice President
- Cary, NC
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
You will be working on a modern portal built using Micro-frontend + Micro Services architecture in Java/Spring, ReactJS & NodeJS. This portal will be the only client facing application which will hold all the data pertaining to various businesses within Trust and Agency Services (TAS) organization and is a long term strategic application for the Bank. This is very different from traditional payment processing system as cash management in global transaction banking (GTB). TAS includes functions like depository receipts, escrows, mergers and acquisitions, loans, etc.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and health center
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead solution design and development of application features; identify and improve stability and performance bottlenecks
- Lead and contribute on code reviews; document design decisions, components APIs, and create usage examples
- Being a technology and product expert, share knowledge via demo sessions
- Ensure quality metrics of the product to meet non-functional requirements
- Work with QAs and BAs on functional and non-functional requirements
- Work with other development teams to expand Autobahn Alerts adoption
Your Skills and Experience:
- Substantial relevant experience focusing on delivering UI and server-side solutions; expert in Java technologies including Core Java, messaging products (JMS, ActiveMQ), web services, XML, and JSON plus strong experience with web development technologies - ReactJS, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSP, servlets, Struts & Spring
- Strong working experience with KAFKA stream processing
- Experience with source version control and build system (Git, SVN, Jenkins, TeamCity, Ant, Maven, etc.)
- Robust working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server, MySQL); solid knowledge of UNIX / Linux including shell scripts
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms with robust analytical and problem solving skills
For external candidates: Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position.Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top