Security Solution Architect - Assistant Vice President
- McLean, VA
Job Title: Security Solution Architect
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: McLean, VA
As a Security Solution Architect, you will design and develop application code, implement technical solutions, and configure applications in different environments in response to Business problems. To meet the requirements of the Business, you will actively participate in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigate and propose appropriate technologies to be used, promote re-usability of existing components, and contribute to the creation of frameworks. You will also assist more junior members of the team and control their work where it is applicable.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical requirements and enterprise solution design for global information protection tool, including data encryption, and key management solutions for all key lifecycle and regulatory use cases.Collaborate with lead engineer and global technology teams to drive solution integration of end user and regulatory requirements to support information protection and the encryption and key management solutions
- Assist with the definition and refinement of enterprise project budget and resourcing on annual and ongoing basis to align with security, Business and technology infrastructure priorities and identify the impact of the encryption program on existing processes, tools and procedures and work with technology stakeholders and owners to minimize the mitigation cost
- Provide Level 3 support for the solutions and assist with cross tool / cross team debugging of major incidents and ensure that the solution complies fully with all internal information security policies and regulations in alignment with direction from the legal and compliance teams
- Ensure that solution meets availability requirements and mitigates any new operational risks introduced by the use of encryption or centralized key management solution
- Advise and support the program director on the state of the market of encryption and key management technology
- Advise and support the program manager on the enterprise solution implementation approach in concert with input from technology engineering and operational teams
Your Skills and Experience:
- Background in financial services technology operations or engineering, or equivalent consulting work
- Strong cross silo Security Architecture experience. Examples: enterprise identity and access management, enterprise key management and data encryption, enterprise logging, data leakage, information protection, ender user tooling, and security incident and event monitoring
- Strong analytical skills; be able to demonstrate flexibility regarding problem solving
- Information Technology, scientific or engineering degree (required) and CISSP / CISM or equivalent certification (desirable)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top