Job Title Security Solution Architect
Corporate Title Assistant Vice President
Location McLean, VA
As a Security Solution Architect, you will actively participate in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigate and propose appropriate technologies to be used, promote re-usability of existing components, and contribute to the creation of frameworks. You will design and develop application code, implement technical solutions, and configure applications in different environments in response to Business problems. You will also assist more junior members of the team and control their work where it is applicable.
What We Offer You
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups support an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
What You'll Do
- Provide technical requirements and enterprise solution design for global information protection tool, including data encryption, and key management solutions for all key lifecycle and regulatory use cases.Collaborate with lead engineer and global technology teams to drive solution integration of end user and regulatory requirements to support information protection and the encryption and key management solutions
- Assist with the definition and refinement of enterprise project budget and resourcing on annual and ongoing basis to align with security, Business and technology infrastructure priorities and identify the impact of the encryption program on existing processes, tools and procedures and work with technology stakeholders and owners to minimize the mitigation cost
- Provide Level 3 support for the solutions and assist with cross tool / cross team debugging of major incidents and ensure that the solution complies fully with all internal information security policies and regulations in alignment with direction from the legal and compliance teams
- Ensure that solution meets availability requirements and mitigates any new operational risks introduced using encryption or centralized key management solution
- Advise and support the program director on the state of the market of encryption and key management technology
- Advise and support the program manager on the enterprise solution implementation approach in concert with input from technology engineering and operational teams
Skills You'll Need
- Background in financial services technology operations or engineering, or equivalent consulting work
- Strong cross silo Security Architecture experience. Examples: enterprise identity and access management, enterprise key management and data encryption, enterprise logging, data leakage, information protection, ender user tooling, and security incident and event monitoring
- Strong analytical skills; be able to demonstrate flexibility regarding problem solving
- Information Technology, scientific or engineering degree (required) and CISSP / CISM or equivalent certification (desirable)
Skills That Will Help You Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing technical environment
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the McLean office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model.
Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion.
Deutsche Bank Values & Diversity
We believe talent is found in all cultures, countries, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, generations, backgrounds, and experiences. We pursue a working environment where everyone can be authentic and feel a sense of belonging. Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion efforts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Learn more about your life at Deutsche Bank through the eyes of our current employees https://careers.db.com/life
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
The California Consumer Privacy Act outlines how companies can use personal information. If you are interested in receiving a copy of Deutsche Bank's California Privacy Notice, please email HR.Direct@DB.com.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.