Job Title: Scrum Master
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
You will be responsible for working collaboratively in a cross functional SAFe Agile Scrum feature team to deliver solutions for business partners in the Market Risk domain. All team members are committed to work together, delivering front and back-end components along with automated tests that ensure the quality of deliverables.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the Cary office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Be accountable for Team Delivery and facilitate all team meetings
- Ensure Team level processes are enacted and understood. Coach teams and engineers on built-in qualityand technical agility
- Ensuring the Team consistently applies agile values and principles
- Coaching the Team to improve their Agile & Lean practices, productivity and self-organization
- Leading initiatives to continuously improve team processes, practices and communication
- Surfacing up team metrics and helping the team understand their metrics and self-reflect and experiment
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience working as a scrum master in a cross functional agile team
- Experience managing delivery across multiple teams, in multiple locations, with complex dependencies
- Strong technical background in software development in an agile CI/CD environment
- Experience in Financial Services with source control (Git), build tools (Maven) and continuous integration (TeamCity / Jenkins) strongly desired
For external candidates:Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position.Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.