Job Title: RemoteTransaction Monitoring Systems/Model Governance
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Remote work opportunity for candidates living in: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MO, NJ, NM, NC, PA, TX, NY, TN, NE,VA, AR, CO, ID, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, ND, OH, RI, UT, VT, WV, WY
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping DBs business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
What We Offer You:
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups foster an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Remote work opportunity for candidates living in: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MO, NJ, NM, NC, PA, TX, NY, TN, NE,VA, AR, CO, ID, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, ND, OH, RI, UT, VT, WV, WY
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Coordination of exam activities (pre, during, and post the reviews)
- Create materials for regulatory agencies (regional and global), including the FRBNY, DFS, SEC, BaFin, and monitors appointed by the regulators
- Participate in regulator, monitor, and audit meetings and site visits
- Execute escalation protocol for aging or significant exam observations and findings with proper tracking and documentation to evidence management attention and resolution within AFC modeling
- Provide periodic and centralized updates to regional and global senior management to promote transparency on status of open issues including tracking and aging
- Liaise with internal regulatory/exam management group during examinations to ensure proper coverage of regulatory deliverables
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent; MBA a plus
- Extensive AML, exam management, audit, or other relevant experience
- Knowledge of applicable AML/AFC laws/regulations and guidance from Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, FED, NYDFS, SEC, FINRA, FFIEC, BaFin, et cetera
- Experienced in interactions with regulatory authorities, with a seasoned knowledge of regulatory expectations and industry standards
- Ability to act decisively and manage multiple projects simultaneously
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.