Job Title: Remote AFC Modeling - Americas Team
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Remote work for candidates living in: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MO, NJ, NM, NC, PA, TX , NY, TN, NEand VA
Working in Deutsche Bank's Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Team provides you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance. Our AFC Team in the US is experienced in mitigating financial crime and committed to ensuring adherence to regional and global regulations. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment. We apply the highest standards of conduct to guarantee the Bank's success in fighting financial crime.
What We Offer You:
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces change, innovation, and collaboration
- A hybrid working model, allowing for in-office / work from home flexibility, generous vacation, personal and volunteer days
- Employee Resource Groups foster an inclusive workplace for everyone and promote community engagement
- Competitive compensation packages including health and wellbeing benefits, retirement savings plans, parental leave, and family building benefits
- Educational resources, matching gift, and volunteer programs
Remote work opportunity for candidates living in: AZ, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MO, NJ, NM, NC, PA, TX, NY, TN, NE and VA
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Develops and tunes AFC models and defines specifications for transaction monitoring models
- Continually assessing current and future state of surveillance platforms, policies, and procedures
- Designing and implementing risk-based alert scoring and address and resolving logic and configuration in monitoring scenarios
- Tuning, calibration, and optimization of AML models for regulatory compliance and uses advanced statistical techniques like clustering and regression analysis to ensure appropriate rigor around optimization process
- Develop data-driven insights and communicate these effectively to management and diverse stakeholders and maintain standards for segmentation methodology, scenario tuning methodology, peer grouping, BTL/ATL (below/above the Line) sampling methodology
- Defining and documenting the methodology/approach in a clear and concise manner and utilize visualization techniques to showcase the results of analysis in concise presentations to stakeholders
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive work experience, including applicable experience working with AML Transaction Monitoring systems like Mantas, Norkom, Prime, or Actimize
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, MIS/Information Management, or equivalent
- Exposure to Financial Crime Compliance covering Business Lines like Correspondent Banking, Private Banking, Wealth Management, Brokerage, Trade Finance, or Asset Management
- Statistical/data analysis skills with knowledge of statistical techniques and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in SQL is must, Data Analysis using Python and R is a plus
How You'll Lead:
- Ability to interpret complex requirements and work proactively with stakeholders in different organizational units
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.