Reference Data Business Analyst (Front Office trading) - AVP
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany’s leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We’re driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients’ real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Role Description- Summary
Quorum is a strategic data hub for Front and Middle Office applications across Global Market Equities. It serves as a single reference data hub provides data quality, consistency, and controls and satisfies regulatory and audit requirements.
You will be a Reference Data SME responsible for conducting business and data analysis for consumers of the Quorum platform and responsible for delivering Reference Data solutions supporting Global Markets Equities Trading, both in a Change and Run capacity.
- You will be responsible for conducting detailed Reference Data business and functional requirements analysis as well as providing support and analysis of reference data
- Build and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders in Business, Technology and Operations organizations to ensure program alignment with client needs
- Responsible for governance of Service Delivery including adherence to SLA and issues / incidents management
- Review performance against SLA’s / KPI’s and direct appropriate interventions to address changing needs and priorities. Support DQ and content inquiries from the business
- Establish and operate within governance (decision making) structure for the program/project and manage/escalate issues and risks
- As member of Equities Reference Data Team and a reference data SME, provide data support to resolve data completeness, coverage, accuracy and timeliness issues for equities trading franchise across Cash, Derivatives and Prime Finance
- Foster relationship with Enterprise Data Management teams and continue to enhance the engagement model between the Enterprise and Equity data team
- Build proactive Data Quality checks to ensure data is accurate and timely and maintain metrics to track performance against common benchmarks
- In-depth understanding of Reference Data space, associated data models and additional extensions required for Equities Front-Office trading
- Experience gathering requirements in consultation with the business & operations; produce BRD’s, as reqd
- You should be a Reference Data SME and understand its usage in Equity Front Office applications like OMS, EMS, Algos, Regulatory Reporting, etc
- Broad knowledge of related data management solutions in the marketplace – both the competitive landscape as well as vendor offerings
- Knowledge of Equities products and Order & Execution trade flows and Equities Trading platforms is plus
- Excellent communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills; excellent consumer relationship management skills with service oriented mind-set
- Proven ability to work across multiple business groups and domains, and to work in virtual global team environments and matrix organizations; proven ability to work in fast paced demanding front-office environment
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office suite of products - Excel, Project, Project, Visio, Access, etc
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and logical data modelling is required
- Extensive experience in Investment Banking / Finance industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Business, Economics or Computer Science (or equivalent Business Analysis certification and/or relevant work experience
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Laura coordinates Deutsche Bank’s global efforts to combat criminal behavior by introducing and enforcing important policies and procedures.
Back to top