Rates Trade Operations Analyst
Rates Trade Operations Analyst
Job ID: 3182210
Location: Jacksonville, United States of America
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Job Title: Rates Trade Operator
Corporate Title: Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
Transaction Management Group (TMG) provides Middle Office support functions to the Global Markets business in New York. The business is both diverse and dynamic dealing in a range of products from Delta 1 to high end exotic derivatives.
- Trade capture of Interest Rates Derivatives
- Amend non-economic and economic fields in the trade capture systems for all range of derivative products
- Review recaps from sales support and process amendments accordingly in Summit
- Calculate the risk and P&L for amended trades and update publisher with economic values
- Research trade discrepancies and liaison with internal clients including docs, settlements, and sales support to help resolve any discrepancies
- Respond to queries raised by internal clients through the Transaction Management Query system
- Work independently to develop methods to improve process flow and promote straight through processing of trades and be able to produce root cause analysis
- Responsible for producing monthly/regular MIS based on the issues log for senior management
- Make decisions as to when/how to escalate issues to other teams/management and be able to effectively communicate your point
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Financial Services experience (derivatives)
- Knowledge of interest rate swaps
- Basic understanding of Investment Bank / Securities Broker structure with regard to derivatives transaction processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Ability to take direction as needed as well as being able to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritizes responsibilities, and escalates issues
- Ability to work well and learn under pressure, multitasks, and meets deadlines
Technical Knowledge Preferred:
- BA/BS/BBA in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent experience
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.
Back to top