QA & Performance Test Specialist - Assistant Vice President
- Cary, NC
Job Title: QA & Performance Test Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
The Level-1 Controls group is responsible for the strategic delivery of a platform to assist the Bank's ongoing trader and client surveillance with the ongoing management of supervisory procedures and non-financial risk; reporting on counterparty activity, reviews and serves Know Your Customer (KYC) workflows. This group is building out team to drive the quality delivery of the platform and projects related to our counterparty regulatory activities workflows. In this critical role you will become part of a highly motivated and talented team operating within a creative environment, working closely with development, QA, business and product management teams.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and health center
- Open floor plan for agile working, with communal meeting areas
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Experienced background in engineering test methodologies, with demonstrated successes in developing automation frameworks, comprehensive automation test suites that includes UI, service layer and performance measurements using cutting edge technologies
- Ability to engage and work with product team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automation feasibility, and providing feedback on design (functional and technical)
- Ability to design, develop and implement automated tools and test infrastructure, performance test infrastructure and proven cross-tier automation experience
- Passion for learning new technologies with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and high-energy team environment
- Creative and user-centric approach to testing with ability to learn and adapt new technology and programming skills
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in test automation and performance with a focus on scalable test approaches. Hands-on experience with functional test automation, cross-tier performance testing, scripting and monitoring. Experience in various phases of testing, designing, and developing complex scripts for performance and functional test automation
- Experience testing regulatory programs in the financial services industry with additional experience in data driven test automation scripting and monitoring using HP Performance Center or JMeter or any equivalent platform
- Experience in test data management with Big Data systems such as Hadoop, ETL
- Experience with Git version control, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, and experience in TDD and/or BDD is a plus
For external candidates: Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position. Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top