QA Engineer – Corporate Bank Technology - Assistant Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: QA Engineer - Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
Liquidity Management IT is hiring bright QA Automation Engineers to work on projects that involve large-scale transformation of the application landscape, building modular architecture, delivering new products and services, and serving as foundation for new business/revenue models. You will be joining the Agile development team and be responsible for full life-cycle of quality assurance tasks working in close collaboration with FAs and other development teams. You will participate in design and analysis, implementation and level-3 production support and your main focus will be on QA and testing automation for new products and services.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Establish requirements for quality and set up QA process
- Functional, regression, and integration test cases design
- Automated tests supervision, creation, maintenance, and execution
- Test issues and risks management, reporting for compliance and audit purposes
- Maintenance of test environments
Your Skills and Experience:
- Good hands-on experience in automated testing of backend services, APIs and web UIs; understanding of software development and testing processes and basic knowledge of SQL and Linux
- Hands-on knowledge of QA automation technologies - Cucumber, Selenium - is a big plus; hands-on knowledge of backend technologies - Java/Kotlin, Spring, OpenAPI - is a big plus
- Experience with modern SDLC tools - Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity, OpenShift - is a plus
- Problem solving, ability to take ownership of a task until its completion; good communication skills, open to collaborate; good team player
- Eager to learn and gain new skills as required; attention to details, discipline
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top