Project Manager - Assistant Vice President
- McLean, VA
Job Title: Project Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Mclean, VA
This position exists within the Chief Security Office (CSO) CTO team. This team develops and implements security solutions for use by Deutsche Bank. Security solutions cover data security topics such as DLP, data encryption, information classification and data access, endpoint security topics such as anti-malware, OS hardening and mobile security; cloud security, network security and security analytics to name a few.
The Project Manager role is responsible for the successful project management support of several projects in the Information Protection Group.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage information protection work effort in order to deliver project management outputs (Gantt-Charts, resource capacity/load charts, financial overview/tracking sheets etc.) at the agreed time, cost and quality parameter within Deutsche Bank
- Assist in preparing presentations for various audiences; support reporting and analysis of the CSO level portfolio to ensure alignment to key drivers and highlight any risks/issues that may affect delivery
- Follow up on various action items; support relationship between internal and external stakeholders (COO, DCRO, ISR & internal teams including Metrics, Audit, Strategy, and Architecture); ensure relevant information and data is monitored, tracked and available
- Establish or update essential project artefacts and documentation, such as the business case including a cost and benefit overview, milestone definitions, dependencies or risk
- Document, monitor and track requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits and other related project work
- Work with the stakeholders of the program to ensure consistent implementation of the program according to plan and agreed management standards
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in project/program management of technology or cyber initiatives and delivery using Agile project management methods and tool and previous industry experience in the field of IT Securit
- Experience leading and deploying IT products/projects in production following SDLC methodologies especially Agile and familiarity with Cloud concepts
- Awareness and understanding of IT Security Industry Standards (NIST, ISO)
- Prefer at least one of the following certifications: Prince 2 Practitioner, GCPM, CAPM or PMP or CSM; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM); ITIL V3 or higher certification/knowledge
- Proficiency with MS product suite, JIRA and ability to lead scrum meetings in virtual global teams and in matrixed organization
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top