Production Engineer - Corporate Bank Technology - Analyst - Associate
- New York, NY
Job Title: Production Engineer - Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Title: Analyst - Associate
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: New York, NY
As a production engineer, you will be operating within Corporate Bank domain. In this role, you will be accountable to drive a culture of proactive continual improvement into the Production environment through application, user request support, troubleshooting and resolving the errors in production environment. Automation of manual work, monitoring improvements and platform hygiene. Supporting the resolution of issues and conflicts and preparing reports and meetings.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Ensure all the business as usual (BAU) support queries from business and operations are handled on priority and within agreed service level agreement (SLA)
- Support and assist with the resolution of production incidents
- Engage in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) to enhance Production Standards and controls
- Embrace a continuous service Improvement approach to resolve IT failings, drive efficiencies and remove repetition to streamline support activities, reduce risk, and improve system availability
- Be responsible for your own engineering delivery and using data and analytics, drive a reduction in technical debt across the production environment with development and infrastructure teams
Skills You'll Need:
- Relevant prior experience specifically in the area of controlled production environments or in Financial Services Technology in a client-facing function
- Technical proficiency with Operating systems (e.g. UNIX, Windows), Middleware (e.g. MQ, WebLogic, Tomcat, Jboss, Apache, Kafka and similar) , DAP,Dweb, Fabric and Database environments (e.g. Oracle, MS-SQL, Sybase , No SQL)
- Scripting languages (e.g. UNIX shell and PowerShell, PERL, Python, Github, Spring boot, JAVA/.Net and similar programming languages)
- Good understanding of ITIL Service Management framework such as Incident, Problem, and Change processes
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with attention to detail
- Excellent trouble-shooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Global Transaction Banking Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Geneos monitoring console
- Motivated and a self-starter approach
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top