Job Title: Private Banker
Corporate Title: Director - Managing Director
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: San Francisco, CA & Los Angeles, CA
Private Bankers develop, manage, and retain client relationships. They are responsible for the acquisition of assets through expanding existing client relationships and cultivating new relationships for the Bank. Their primary focus is on growth - increasing "wallet share" through cross-selling and attraction of new clients and identifying sales initiatives based on expert knowledge of the market, industry, and Wealth Management's (WM) capabilities (products and services). They are actively involved in new business development (including identifying cross-sell opportunities) and are focused on building a prospect client-base and identifying referral sources both internally and externally. They offer value-added client solutions and demonstrate the ability to "close the deal"; they have an understanding of capital markets and their use in wealth preservation and a technical skill set focused on comprehensive wealth management.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- Educational Resources including College Coaching, Sponsorship [Tuition and Test Prep] Programs, and Student Loan Refinancing
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Focus on new business development for target client segment ($10M - $25M investable assets)
- Generate up to $1M of annual production/net new revenue
- Maintain $3M - $5M of total annual production/book revenue
- Present to clients a holistic approach, leveraging the entire Deutsche Bank platform
- Determine the right coverage model in order to deliver comprehensive and personalized wealth management solutions and diversified strategies to meet the demands of clients
- Ensure current and prospective clients meet all Know Your Client (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), suitability and all other corporate and regulatory compliance standards
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous relevant experience
- S7 and S63 registered
- Drive and motivation to meet targets coupled with very good sales and negotiation skills
- Expansive knowledge of regional and local financial markets
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.