Non-Financial Risk Management – Crisis Management Lead, Operational Resilience - Vice President
Job Title: Non Financial Risk Management - Crisis Management Lead, Operational Resilience
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
As a Crisis Management Lead in Non-Financial Risk Management, you will be working in a team that manages the Bank's non-financial risks, including Operational and Reputational Risk. NFRM defines the Non-Financial Risk Framework to appropriately identify, assess, mitigate, monitor, report and escalate non-financial risks, managing across more than 100 non-financial risk types. In this role, you will work in partnership with the business and infrastructure functions to proactively manage the Bank's risk profile and improve the control environment; as a 2nd Line of Defense Risk Type Controller, you will be required to help the business identify, assess, manage and report on business process disruption risk where appropriate.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Provide subject matter expertise for implementation of the framework within the assigned divisions and region i.e. risk appetite, resilience solutions, scenario-based exercising, risk identification and reporting; Utilize NFR tools to perform event-based risk assessments i.e. read across, lessons learned, deep dives and thematic reviews
- Contribute to development and ongoing production of management information reporting
- Partner with the business divisions and other NFR stakeholders as necessary to identify, monitor and report on remediation activities
- Ensure that effective and demonstrable challenge to the risk owners occurs, and where required Measure evidence of effective challenge and resolution and maintain knowledge of industry trends and standards, risk management practices, legal and local regulatory requirements
Skills You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or experience within the field of Crisis Management, Business Continuity Management or a related discipline in a comparably complex organization (private or public sector) preferred
- Operational risk management experience preferred, particularly relating to financial services technology and data
- Proven ability to manage and maintain stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful completion, particularly concept development or complex exercising
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- A self-motivated team player, who is organized, innovative and results orientated
- Calm and productive under pressure
- Ability to analyze regulatory, audit and program requirements and build in required changes to book of work
- Strong influencing, problem solving, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Someone who is operationally aware of potential threats and flexible during times of crises to support the response and recovery of the Bank
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top