Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer - Corporate Bank
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
Our Corporate Bank Technology team is expanding, looking for an Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning (ML) engineer. You'll be working on innovative projects involving Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). Your role includes specification, development, and testing & rollout of new models and features for an Artificial Intelligence (AI) based cash flow forecasting product. You will contribute to the vision, understand our product roadmap, integrate business value with experience, and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team. You will be heavily involved in the design process and will provide the technical implementation of the resulting looks and behavior.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, validate, deploy, and manage new functionality of a Cash Flow Forecasting solution. In addition, work with Bank and client SMEs on understanding Cash Flow Forecasting problem
- Build data sourcing and integration layer of AI engine. Also keep current of latest AI research relevant to our Business domain
- Create APIs and help business customers put results of your AI models into operations. Furthermore, document business and functional requirements, design decisions, and API
- Code, test, and review other team member's changes
- Partner with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionalities
- Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. You will have previous relevant work experience or educational experience in ML / AI as well as software development
- Strong hands-on experience of Python and strong SQL knowledge. Familiarity with TensorFlow, TensorFlow Extended, and Kubeflow is an advantage. In addition, having familiarity with modern SDLC tools - Git, JIRA, Artifactory, Jenkins/TeamCity - is another advantage
- Experience designing and implementing reliable and high availability solutions for training, inferencing stages of production models. Also having experience designing and implementing microservices
- Working knowledge of cloud computing services such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Experience communicating effectively and positively influencing diverse stakeholders and team members
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.