Low Latency Lead System Engineer - Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Low Latency Lead System Engineer
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
This role is for a lead systems engineer to manage a number of low latency and market data related platforms. You will collaborate closely with a team of engineers across market data, low latency development/engineering teams, networks to architect/design platforms that distribute real time market data to our business consuming applications. You will leverage both custom and off the shelf products to meet a tiered distribution model ranging from ultra-low latency to desktop consuming business applications. It is a global team that covers all asset classes.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in team management including the management of resource and budget
- Face off to senior stakeholders for business deliverables
- Driving technical direction and strategic vendor choices and drive costs down and simplify the technical landscape
- Manage and drive all market data custom development needs by working with the proper development group
- Managing a collection of audit, regulatory, and stability requirements
- Global roll out of a next generation market data solution with a single vendor agnostic API
Your Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or higher in a technical degree
- Extensive experience as a Systems Engineer using C++ and Java Programming concepts
- Relevant experience working with low latency platforms
- Strong on hands technical experience capable of doing architecture/design and working with server and network engineering groups
How You'll Lead:
- Manage a global team in both direct and matrix organizational structure
- Strong communication skills ( both written and verbal)
- Experience with vendor management such as RFPs, structuring engagements, and vendor oversight
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top