Job Title: Lead Technology Manager
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: New York, NY
Our Technology team is looking for a Lead Technology Manager to focus on managerial activities related to technology projects and deliverables. This includes management of technology solution financials, development of staff and adhering to formal performance management processes, ensuring timelines and quality of deliverables across a portfolio of technology initiatives. In this role, you will participate in the full Agile application development lifecycle.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the client technology program
- Participate in the full Agile application development lifecycle
- Lead the execution of test specialties
- Identify tasks and resources required to meet software quality requirements prior to live releases
- Focus on development design and interface development
- Provide expertise with testing processes such as test automation, performance testing, test environments, and test data provisioning
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Java programming and integration systems
- Knowledge of Java programming, Spring frameworks, Spring boot, SQL and Agile
- Exposure to test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD)
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Junit, Cucumber, and Selenium
How You'll Lead:
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to deliver the changes from original concept through final implementation
- Lead your team to understand requirements, create stories, design solutions, implement them and help test them
- Create a culture of learning and continuous improvement within your team
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.