KYC Quality Control Analyst - Analyst
KYC Quality Control Analyst - Analyst
Job ID: 3173688
Location: Jacksonville, United States of America
Corporate & Investment Banking: Global Transaction Banking
The Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) combines Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance, Global Markets and Global Transaction Banking businesses. This new business division was created in 2017 with the aim to ensure greater alignment of product and sales efforts, enabling the bank to deliver a better service to clients and a more focused resource allocation.
Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a leading global provider of cash management, trade finance and securities services, delivering the full range of commercial banking products and services for both corporates and institutions worldwide.
Job Title: KYC Quality Control Analyst
Corporate Title: Analyst
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
- You will support the KYC (Know Your Customer) E2E process for GTB, Institutional Cash Sales and Client Management team covering financial institution clients
- Today's regulatory and compliance environment requires a robust and efficient KYC process and strong non-financial risk management, making the role key to the first line of defense to the business
- You will perform a critical function that involves an independent checker role to ensure high quality standards are maintained in strict adherence with Deutsche Bank's Know Your Client Policy and Procedures for customer' KYC files prepared for correspondent banking clients by respective KYC officers
- KYC Quality Control ("QC") team members will assist in identifying problem areas and risks associated with processes and make recommendations to improve the quality of KYC analyst file work. They will serve as a key support resource for delivering guidance to KYC analysts
- You will operate in a team environment and have regular interactions with KYC Officers, Accountable Client Owners (ACO) and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) Compliance
- You will review cases for full adherence with Deutsche Bank Know Your Client Global Policy, Global KYC Key Operating Procedures and any applicable Local Variance
- You will ensure profile review is completed timely and within quality expectations, including review conclusions that are clear, complete and supported by the information in the file
- You will identify and escalate critical issues to their Quality Control Team Head
- You should be able to work under minimal supervision
Professional and Personal Requirements:
- Recognized university degree and/or equivalent professional experience
- Previous experience with KYC Quality assurance and knowledge of Correspondent Banking Due Diligence Standards preferred
- Good understanding of financial regulatory requirements and AML risk implications
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; a proactive and fast learner
- Strong writing skills, capability to document relevant information in a clear, structured and comprehensive way
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Team player with strong work ethics
- Resilience and commitment, ability to plan, prioritize and work under pressure
- Accuracy, diligence and the ability to deliver high quality results within tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Interested in the financial markets, current events, and news
- Command of MS Office applications and general computer proficiency
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German required (language requirements to be completed case by case)
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Laura coordinates Deutsche Bank’s global efforts to combat criminal behavior by introducing and enforcing important policies and procedures.
Back to top