Know your Client Onboarding New Client Adoption
- Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Know Your Client (KYC) New Client Adoption Onboarding Operator
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As a Know Your Client (KYC) Onboarding Operator in the Periodic Review team you will be responsible for but not limited to verification of client data, performing due diligence checks, reviewing KYC documentation, risk assessment, liaising with the Business and Compliance/AML teams and advising on KYC requirements. In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering Requirements, banks, such as Deutsche Bank AG ('Deutsche Bank'), are obliged to perform Know-Your-Client ('KYC') reviews on all new clients they adopt and periodic reviews of these clients as per their risk category. These checks and reviews are made in strict accordance with regulatory requirement and the Bank's internal policies.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- You will perform KYC periodic reviews for both domestic and international clients by confirming data requirements, collecting relevant KYC information, undertaking research via internal and external sources, and gathering and analyzing KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and Deutsche Bank AML policy requirements
- Undertake KYC due diligence reviews in a timely manner to high quality standards, as per the Banks policies
- Analyze AML risks associated with the client and identify 'red flag' situations. Potential risks and operational issues should be identified and escalated as appropriate
- Appropriate and confidential handling / sharing of sensitive client data
- Contribute ideas and participation to further improve and streamline the KYC processes as well as participate in strategic technology change initiatives
Skills You'll Need:
- Understanding the business sector with a focus in the corporate financial services industry
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Effective communication skills at all levels and across all internal and external stakeholders groups
- Basic understanding of stocks, corporate and wholesale banking products
- Strong reading, comprehension and critical reasoning skills
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and assessment risk scores and ability to interpret alerts, identify trends and inconsistencies
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes
- Familiarity with both domestic and international AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines, Control, Compliance/AML and Investigation functions in the banking industry, financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (OFAC, HM Treasury, EU and UN sanctions)
- Ability to perform business communication written and verbal in Portuguese is an advantage
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top