Know Your Client (KYC) Onboarding Team Lead - Assistant Vice President
- Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Know Your Client (KYC) Onboarding Team Lead
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As the Team Specialist you will report to the Know-Your-Client (KYC) Onboarding Lead and will be responsible for managing your team of KYC analysts. Responsibilities of this role will include ensuring that your KYC team is working effectively, high quality standards are maintained, cases are completed in a timely manner and any major issues and risks are identified, escalated and resolved appropriately. In accordance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Requirements, banks, such as Deutsche Bank, are obliged to perform Know-Your-Client (KYC) reviews on all new clients they adopt. These checks and reviews are made in strict accordance with regulatory requirement and the Bank's internal policies.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Overall day-to-day management of your team, ensuring that Deutsche Bank KYC policy and best practices are adhered to
- Manage your team's workload and utilization using capacity analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge and play an active role regarding AML issues relevant to your team's activities
- Ensure all relevant issues are escalated appropriately in a timely manner and with the right levels of prioritization by your team
- Monitor reporting metrics to ensure productivity and quality standards are maintained by your team
- You will serve as a point of escalation for your team and provide overall policy and procedure guidance for your analysts
Your Skills and Experience:
- Banking/financial services experience and management experience. It is an advantage if you have experience in KYC/Compliance
- Understanding of Control, Compliance and Investigation functions in the banking industry, an awareness of AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines (FSA, JMLSG, 3rd EU Money Laundering Directive, MiFID, US PATRIOT Act, US Bank Secrecy Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery Act), possible implications of financial sanctions on banks and financial institutions (OFAC, HM Treasury, EU and UN sanctions)
- Very good understanding of the end-to-end KYC and client on-boarding processes
- Ability to develop team members, give timely and constructive feedback, identify and retain key talents
- Effective communication skills at all levels and across internal and external stakeholder groups
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top