Job Title: Java Quality Assurance and Test Automation Engineer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Cary? Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference and every single day our team uses their unique skills and experiences to create, design, and build solutions to some of the hardest engineering problems. We are an engineering focused client lifecycle management (CLM) technology organization tasked with delivering the dbCLM platform that supports the full client and account lifecycle, including client due diligence via know your client (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), client onboarding and offboarding. We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA)/Test Automation Engineer for the front to back strategic workflow team within the CLM technology program.The role demands a technical specialist who can help with implementation of a new operational workflow to increase process automations, tighten controls, and drive organizational efficiency.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full Agile application development lifecycle, focusing on automated testing, of Java applications, Microservices, and reusable components to support overall project objectives
- Leverage behavior driven development (BDD) to build software that is reliable and easy to support in production
- Adaptable to different responsibilities, and possess strong communications skills in order to work effectively with team members and stakeholders
Your Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience with test driven development (TDD) and BDD, with hands-on experience with testing frameworks: Junit, Cucumber, Selenium
- Coding experience in Java and Junit programming
- Able to devise testing strategy/plan, with emphasis on test automation
- Experience with SQL
- Experience of Agile development methodologies
For external candidates: Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position. Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.