Java Developer - Corporate Bank Technology - Assistant Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Java Developer - Corporate Bank Technology
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
Deutsche Bank continues to expand its Corporate Bank Technology capability in the US to provide best in class Payment solutions for its clientele. You will be a member of cross-functional IT delivery team that includes business analysts, developers and testers actively practicing Agile methodology for software development. This is primarily a consortium of engineers focused on delivering sustainable outcomes for the Bank. You will be presented with opportunities to grow and learn with emphasis on excellence in software engineering.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new functionality
- Working with the team on functional and non-functional requirements, technical analysis and design
- Coding and testing, reviewing other team member's changes
- Document business and functional requirements, design decisions and API
- Co-working with QA team on test automation of new and existing functionality
- Contribute to the definition of the future state of the system architecture
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive HTML, CSS, Web Service (REST), JUnit (or Selenium) experience
- Experience in Big Data Solutions including Hadoop ecosystem and the technologies that comprise it
- Practical experience with Build Tools (preferably Maven), Source Code Control (preferably Git), Continuous Integration (Hudson, Jenkins or TeamCity) and Cloud/ Docker based application deployment
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top