Investment Banker - Healthcare - M+A - Associate - Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Investment Banker - Healthcare - M+A
Corporate Title: Associate - Vice President
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: New York, NY
In this role, you will join Deutsche Bank's Corporate Finance business, which provides the full range of integrated investment banking products and services for large and mid-cap corporates and financial sponsors. You will work as a comprehensive financial advisor - including both buy-side and sell-side M&A and capital raising services, underpinned by one of the world's largest and most successful debt and capital markets platforms.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Lead execution of live transactions including preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations and analyzing the key attributes of client companies
- Apply advanced financial, economic, quantitative and qualitative methods, and principles to evaluate and execute acquisitions, financings, and equity raising transactions
- Develop and apply advanced financial analyses and models
- Issue final reports of client interactions and discussions to senior management and maintain ongoing communication
Your Skills and Experience:
- Relevant investment banking experience
- Ability to lead execution of live transactions including preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations and analyzing the key attributes of client companies
- Robust knowledge of all investment banking products, with an emphasis on M&A execution experience
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the Firm
- Series 79, 63 licensing are required
How You'll Lead:
- Experience in working with senior level management maintaining confidentiality
- Leadership skills with the capacity to take initiative as well as assume responsibility
- Create a positive, effective work environment conducive to open communications, taking initiatives, and collaborative problem solving team culture
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top