Investment Bank - Campus Recruitment Specialist - Assistant Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Investment Bank - Campus Recruitment Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
As a front-office Campus Recruitment Specialist, you will partner with the Americas Heads of Business, Business Managers/COOs, the wider IB population, and the global campus team in advising, planning and delivering campus recruitment, training, and program management activities for the region. Additionally, you will coach the business in managing the interns and graduates, embracing and practicing Deutsche Bank's values and beliefs and adhering to standard policies/processes. In conjunction with HR and global campus team colleagues, you will ensure the graduate programs are delivered to the business effectively and efficiently.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Understand junior talent recruitment, training and development needs in order to partner with Team Lead, other recruiters, and business to establish and execute a recruiting strategy
- You will manage relationships with business-appointed school Team Captains, including advising them on appropriate marketing and targeting strategies for prospects from their assigned schools, and managing/attending processes on campus during the recruiting seasons
- You will partner with the team to develop and implement the summer training programs and ensure consistency of programs across all domestic locations. Manage Intern Programs as appropriate, including feedback/assessment processes and end of summer offers
- You will collaborate with diversity organizations to attract a pipeline of students in line with school and divisional strategies including attending conferences. Support the global campus team in implementing in-house diversity programs and events
Skills You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Recruiting experience preferably in the campus space
- Exposure to training or project/program management will be a plus
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of seniority
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to lead recruitment efforts and strategy
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top