INFSEC Specialist - Vice President
INFSEC Specialist - Vice President
Job ID: 3173777
Location: Jacksonville, United States of America
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Job Title: INFSEC Specialist
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
CSO-Chief Security Office Overview
Everyday Deutsche Bank observes thousands of intrusion attempts. Deutsche Bank's COO Chief Security Office (CSO) integrates both Corporate Security (CS) and Information Security (CISO) as both teams are responsible for mitigating these risks.
The CSO team enables the business of Deutsche Bank by providing agile security operational capabilities. The teams: Cyber Threat Operations, Malware Response & Research, Security Monitoring, Incident Response, Forensics and Vulnerability Management provides global services from key locations in Frankfurt, Jacksonville and Singapore.
You will understand that this is an operational position and support to the organization can range from 7am - 7pm, should an unusual situation present itself you will be expected to assist as needed outside normal business hours. You will ensure that Deutsche Bank has an accurate, threat driven, and timely understanding of the vulnerabilities that exist within the Deutsche Bank enterprise. You will ensure that all vulnerabilities are reported and understood by the various stakeholders. This includes looking across not only the operational enterprise, but to infuse Vulnerability identification into the development of new capabilities by providing self-service functions that can be utilized across the technology groups.
The position calls for you be strategic and understand business operations, information technology, and security and will utilize that knowledge to assist with the implementation of an effective security campaign that ensures the overall security position of Deutsche Bank is aligned with business needs and the evolving threat landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities Overview:
- Provide technical expertise and guidance within the areas of network, host, mobile and web application exploitation
- Plan, lead and execute red team operations
- Collaborate and interface with peers on the Cyber Security team
- Develop red team tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Provide knowledge sharing with Cyber Security team peers via formal and informal events
- Train junior red team members to the highest red team standards
- Continually improve red team abilities and value to internal customers
- Act as a cyber-security evangelist to educate fellow IT team members on cyber security best practices
- Reduce the enterprise attack surface
- Enhance Incident Response detection capabilities as well as reliance against attacks
- Stay current on the latest security threats and vulnerabilities and educate staff to take informed proactive actions to the enterprise environment and collaborate with enterprise architecture teams to evaluate new or improved technologies with regard to replacing or upgrading existing System Security infrastructure
- Assist in the development of an operational roadmap for the sustained success of the team - includes measuring the team's performance against Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and continuous improvement for their team
- Participate in infrastructure and security incident management processes to derive root cause and after action reports
- Strong technical leadership working with vulnerability and configuration assessment tools such as network vulnerability scanning tools, dynamic, and static code scanning tools
- Extensive experience working in an information security or IT operations related field in an enterprise environment with experience in comprehensive vulnerability management programs
- Relevant experience in a managerial role within IT security or IT operations
- Experience utilizing two or more open-source and enterprise vulnerability assessment tools such as Qualys, Foundstone, Rapid7, Whitehat, WebInspect, Veracode, Fortify, MetaSploit, and Nessus
- Management of and collaboration with global staff
- Proven leadership skills including: effective oral and written communication, performance management, issue resolution, negotiation, motivating others, forecasting, and planning
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
Education and Certifications
- Degree from a four-year university or major course work in computer science, networking, engineering or other computer-related field of study
- One of the following certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN), SANS GIAC Certified Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT), Offensive Security, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Laura coordinates Deutsche Bank’s global efforts to combat criminal behavior by introducing and enforcing important policies and procedures.
Back to top