INFSEC Specialist- Assistant Vice President
INFSEC Specialist- Assistant Vice President
Job ID: 3171235
Location: McLean, United States of America
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank's entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank's business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank's IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered - but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation.
We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt.
Join us here, and you'll constantly be looking ahead. We'll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: INFSEC Specialist
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: McLean, VA
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Deutsche Bank's Chief Security Office (CSO), Chief Technology Office (CTO) Cyber Security Architecture Division provides overall direction and guidance in the definition of Deutsche Bank current and future state enterprise security architectures, including developing strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices to promote the design and implementation of state of the art cyber capabilities
The Enterprise Security Architect will support the Enterprise Security Architecture Team in the establishment, communication, and realization of Deutsche Bank Enterprise Security Architecture - by helping drive business-aligned strategic initiatives across the Bank.
- Support the design and implementation of an Enterprise Security Architecture strategy that supports the organization's objectives
- Facilitate architecture and technology reviews of major programs and drive alignment across the various architectural domains (e.g. Business, Information, Technology, and Security)
- Disposition and align the CSO CTO services catalogue with Enterprise Security capabilities to drive capability ownership and enterprise delivery
- Understand, advocate and support the enterprise's IT security strategy along with assisting in the development and implementation/realization of the various IT security roadmaps
- Analyze the current IT security environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement through the development of cyber capability reference architectures and knowledge of current threat landscape
- Analyze industry technology and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise and its architecture
- Work with technology and business stakeholders to realize the implementation of key future state initiatives
- Lead stakeholder engagement sessions to capture business and IT requirements in order to evaluate cyber solutions, and provide assistance in Proof of Concepts and/or deployments of technology across the CSO enterprise
- Effectively communicate using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a computer science/engineering, information technology or other related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in cyber security disciplines
- Strong knowledge of cyber capabilities - including support of designing and deploying security solutions
- Proven record of grasping highly complex problems and turning them into actionable plans to deliver solutions
- Knowledge of SABSA and/or TOGAF
- Industry certifications such as CISSP
- Experience in a large financial organization
- Experience in supporting IT security governance processes and capable of leading and facilitating workshops with both business and technical team members to drive change
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Laura coordinates Deutsche Bank’s global efforts to combat criminal behavior by introducing and enforcing important policies and procedures.
Back to top