Group Audit - CRM US Principal Auditor - Assistant Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: Group Audit - CRM US Principal Auditor
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: New York, NY
As Deutsche Bank's "third line of defense", we have a high profile in the Bank acting as independent and forward-looking challengers and advisers to Senior Management and are increasingly relied upon by the regulators. As the Principal Auditor CRM (PA) you will be responsible for the risk assessment, planning, execution, and delivery of audits covering the CRM area in collaboration with resources from other audit teams within the region and respective locations (case by case basis). You will deal with CRM staff and senior contacts and will be expected to work in partnership with Group Audit colleagues globally to execute audits to fulfill coverage requirements and cover the highest areas of risk as directed by the Principal Audit Manager or other PAMS from time to time.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- A Principal Auditor within the Financial Risks team covering Credit Risk Management will report into the Principal Audit Manager (PAM) Financial Risks in New York, who in turn reports into the Financial Risk Chief Auditor (CA) - the CA has a global responsibility
- You will be required to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas in accordance with Group Audit relating to risks involved in the relevant business areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- You will contribute to Risk Assessment Profiles / Business Monitoring and overall implementation of Group Audit Methodology
- You will be required (depending on skills and experience) to lead and successfully deliver CRM audits, or participate in Integrated Business and CRM audits both locally and globally
- Plan audits, e.g. documenting activity flows of the process to be reviewed, identifies risks and the key actual controls in place to mitigate the identified risks, and attends meetings with internal stakeholders as and when it is required
Your Skills and Experience:
- You will have a detailed understanding of practical and theoretical aspects of credit risk management and operations, best supported by formal certifications or practical experience in these areas operations
- An appreciation and understanding of industry trends and their potential impact on credit risk management and credit operations
- Accustomed to operating in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in building and managing effective relationships
- Strong communication skills, communicating with clarity, both orally and written, in a logical order and structured approach
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top