Global Network Support Center Manager - Director
- Jacksonville, FL
Job Title: Global Network Support Center Manager
Corporate Title: Director
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Global Network Services is responsible for Engineering, Building, and Operating of all aspects of Deutsche Bank's Group wide Network. The organization has presence in all major regions/locations the Bank is present in with teams in Germany, the UK and the US, as well as APAC hubs. You will manage the staff of the support center in Jacksonville. The Global Network Operations team consists of the regional support teams in the US, UK, DE and APAC, the Advanced Services teams in the US, UK, DE, IN, and SNG, and the Production Support global team resources delivering all aspects Global Network Operations. This role emphasizes organization, incident tracking and reporting, incident escalation and resolution, issue and stability follow up and follow through, and an overall focus on stability and service.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- This role will deliver network support to clients on a variety of platforms and vendors, including Cisco, Checkpoint, Extreme, Arista, and Juniper
- The Network Support Center Manager's goal will be to ensure the team delivers high-quality service meeting committed availability, consistently
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the Bank to participate in cross divisional solutions (e.g. Vendor Access Management, Network Access Controls, Network Zoning)
- Review the Change and implementation programs following policies and standards
- Problem management support following incidents and collaboration as necessary for resolution
- Assist in the development and implement global networks support, stability, monitoring, reporting, automation, visibility, service programs
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical leadership skills and within a leadership position in a large network organization
- Extensive general network/infrastructure skills (WAN, LAN, routing, switching, NMS, Security) including multicast , OSPF, BGP, VRF - setup, design and troubleshooting CCNP, CCIE or equivalent level of knowledge
- Proven operational and process experience
- Management and development of staff, and program management skills
- Experience with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework and optimizing the network environment to support low latency trading
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top