Job Title: Full Stack Java Developer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in Cary? Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference and every single day our team uses their unique skills and experiences to create, design, and build solutions to some of the hardest engineering problems. We are looking for a Java Developer for the Credit Portfolio Strategies Group (CPSG) team within the Corporate Bank Technology program.The role demands a technical specialist who is a highly motivated, independent thinking professional that can help deliver against a large number of initiatives enhancing the capabilities of the current system while modernizing the stack.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in the full application development lifecycle for development of Java applications, Microservices, and reusable components to support overall project objectives
- Leverage design patterns, test driven development (TDD) and behavior driven development (BDD) to build software that is reliable and easy to support in production
- Must be adaptable to different responsibilities, and possess strong communications skills in order to work effectively with team members and stakeholders
Your Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in Java programming, with expertise in Spring frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, and Microservices
- Experience with TDD and BDD, with hands-on experience with least one testing framework, e.g. Junit, Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with TeamCity and Git
- Experience with messaging services, such as Kafka/MQ
For external candidates: Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position. Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.