Full Stack Developer - Associate
- New York, NY
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Corporate Title: Associate
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: New York, NY
The role is in the Regulatory GT group, delivering technology to fulfill regulatory and audit requirements. Regulatory GT has multiple platforms, including multi-tiered service-oriented infrastructure and large scale Big Data platform that processes virtually all positions and trades (millions a day) from all business units of the Bank globally to produce the regulatory metrics. You will be responsible for design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, and production support of all aspects of one or more components of the Regulatory GT Platform. You will collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to deliver the changes from original concept through final implementation.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- On-site cafeteria, health center, and an environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Participate or lead the collection of business requirements and contribute materially to the development of functional design
- Participate in the project delivery from requirements to production deployment
- Develop source code for front to back software components (e.g., JS, Java, Oracle, Messaging)
- Design and implement automated testing scripts
- Integrate software components following the integration strategy
- Verify integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong Java or Scala development experience
- UI development experience (React or Angular preferred) is a plus
- Database development experience is a plus
- Agile process experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Hadoop eco system, Hive/Impala is a plus
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top