Full Stack Developer - Assistant Vice President
- Cary, NC
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC
For Trust & Agency Services (TAS), we develop the software that provides corporations, financial institutions, hedge funds and supranational agencies around the world with trustee, agency, escrow and related services. We offer a very broad range of services for diverse products, from complex securitizations and project finance to syndicated loans, debt exchanges and restructurings - as well as more vanilla products such as medium term notes and commercial paper. We also specialize in administering cross-border equity structures such as American and global depositary receipts.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, and health center
- Open floor plan for agile working, with communal meeting areas
- Conveniently located nature trails, accessible year-round
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- The Engineer designs and develops application code, implements technical solutions, and configures applications in different environments in response to business problems
- The Engineer actively participates in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of frameworks
- Be a technology and product expert and share knowledge via demo sessions
- Ensure quality metrics of the product to meet non-functional requirements. Work with QAs and BAs on functional and non-functional requirements
- Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable
Your Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience focusing on delivering UI and Server-Side solutions
- Expert in Java technologies; including Core Java 8 and KAFKA
- Strong experience with Web Development technologies - ReactJS, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSP, servlets, Struts & Spring and experience with source version control and build system (Git, SVN, Jenkins, TeamCity, Ant, Maven etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQLServer, MySQL) and solid knowledge of UNIX / Linux including shell scripts
For external candidates: Please note, we are unable to consider external candidates who require sponsorship for work visas for this position. Please continue to review the Deutsche Bank Careers website for other opportunities.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top