Financial Crime Intelligence Unit Cyber Security - Vice President
Job Title: Financial Crime Intelligence Unit Cyber Security
Corporate Title: Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
As a Cyber Security Liaison on our Financial Crime Intelligence unit, you will be responsible for development and coordination of intelligence pertaining to various cyber-crime scenarios/incidents, both in real-time and in potential emerging risks. In addition, you will also coordinate any regulatory reporting requirements that may be required due to such incidents and you will stay abreast of emerging risks associated with cyber-security from a financial crime perspective and educate the greater Financial Crimes Operations (FCO) team on an as-needed basis. You will assist in the development of and may manage investigators within the FCO program, and be responsible for the continual enhancement of policies, procedures and "best practices" to include risks and mitigants associated with cyber-crime. You will also propose analytic tools for use by the Investigations team and provide MIS reporting for senior management. Finally, you will also be responsible for conducting investigations that have a cyber or cryptocurrency and will report to a Director within Financial Crimes Operations.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
What You'll Do:
- Review detected risks from an AML/TF perspective and determine if there are any regulatory reporting requirements, notifications to Legal, Sr. Management etc. and perform or assist in any financial investigations that become necessary due to risk exposure
- Act as Deutsche Bank's liaison with law enforcement relative to cyber-security investigations, while promoting continuous cyber-crime analysis by interpreting relevant industry findings and Deutsche Bank's Compliance policies to assist in implementation of safeguards
- You will continuously monitor process stability and escalate to senior management any current or future risks and stay abreast of emerging risks associated risks connected to cyber-security including but not limited to account takeover, identity theft, and business email compromise (BEC)
- Act as SME for any SAR filings connected to cyber security events or crypto-currency matters, while working directly to serve as deputy to the FCIU Director to identify and escalate open issues connected to cyber-security that represent risk
- Stay abreast of risks presented by crypto currencies, i.e. Bitcoin and act as SME for events associated to same and provide AML/TF training and guidance to analysts on the Cyber Security team
- Provide cyber-crime/crypto currency training to the SIU and broader FCO team, Work on special projects and assist as needed and work with the MIS team to prepare reports for senior management as required
How You'll Lead:
- Experience in developing and delivering training materials
- Ability to identify, escalate and communicate issues to management in an effective and succinct manner
Skills You'll Need:
- Experience in AML/TF Investigations and/or Intelligence gathering-dissemination experience, Strong experience in SAR drafting
- Working knowledge of cyber security threats and mitigants, Strong crypto currency understanding
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines, CAMS certification
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Effective decision making skills and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with Infrastructure and other appropriate groups in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experienced with Actimize is preferred
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Nancy and her team create suspicious activity reports that help the bank mitigate any risk that might be incurred from financial crimes.
Back to top