FIC Data Analytics Strat - Associate - Vice President
- New York, NY
Job Title: FIC Data Analytics Strat
Corporate Title: Associate - Vice President
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: New York, NY
We are looking for a data analytics strat to work on electronic rates and credit products. The role is focused on building client and flow analytics for different products across Fixed Income market. The role is technical, quantitative and focused on idea generation and data analysis, requiring strong coding skills, a strong academic background. Specific experience in electronic trading or in analyzing client data is highly desirable.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Hear from our people and look inside our office:DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Working on and taking ownership of building data analytics, including analysis on client trading trajectory, attributing P&L to different sources and understanding the cost of our inventory management, for electronic rates and credit products
- Building a generic data framework to extend across different products while keeping the product specific nuances
- Ensuring that the reasoning, thought process and analysis behind all work is well understood and agreed upon
- Form strong partnerships across the Bank including with electronic trading, technology, voice trading and the broad strats community
Your Skills and Experience:
- A track record of delivering client or flow data analysis and building data framework for global markets
- Strong coding skills with experience in data analysis with languages like Python and kdb/q
- Strong academic background in statistics or computer engineering or a related field and/or significant recent industry experience
- Cooperative attitude and focus on clearly communicating reasoning and analysis
- Self-motivated to interact with senior management regularly to understand business requirements
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top