Job Title: FCIU Special Investigations JAX Lead Manager
Corporate Title: Director
Location: Jacksonville, FL
The FCIU Director will be responsible for the development of and management of a team of investigators within the FCIU program. The Director will also be responsible for procedural enhancements and analytic tools used by the team and provide MIS and detailed reporting for senior management.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Act as the liaison between the Firm and various law enforcement agencies. Coordinate efforts between the FCIU and all other functions within the Firm
- Coordinate global initiatives and projects with all Deutsche Bank FCIU teams globally - conduct ad hoc reviews in order to ensure quality of disposition of cases
- Assist with the team deliverables and set timescales to agreed minimum standards and ensure adherence to regulatory/audit requirements
- Promote continuous analysis by interpreting relevant industry regulations and Deutsche Bank's compliance policies to ensure controls are appropriately implemented and monitored for compliance. Continuously monitor process stability and escalate to senior management any current or future risks
- Perform oversight functions and work with investigators who require more frequent corrections. Work closely with Team Leads to ensure that the work is prioritized based on staffing and capacity
- Monitor and escalate aging issues and unresolved disputes and identify and escalate open issues that represent risk. Provide training and guidance to the entire team and participate in departmental projects and initiatives. Keep abreast of new rules, regulations, and reputational risks to develop implement and revise current policies and procedures. Understand business and regulatory requirements and ensure functions are being performed in those requirements. Prepare MIS and other reports for senior management as required
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an anti-money laundering (AML) Manager in an FCI/transaction monitoring capacity along with experience in AML investigations and providing guidance
- Significant experience in Correspondent Banking and Asset Management businesses is preferred. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access along with advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Experience with know-your-client (KYC), due diligence, and AML. Experience with Mantas, Norkom and Actimize is preferred
- Excellent writing, communication, analytical, judgment, and research skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Master's or JD preferred
How You'll Lead:
- Ability to lead a team of professionals by goal setting and driving completion of assigned tasks
- Ability to identify, escalate, and communicate issues to senior management in an effective and succinct manner
- Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines. ACAMS certification is a plus
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.