Job Title: Equity Research Associate
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: New York, NY
The US Equity Research Department is seeking professionals with previous relevant post-undergraduate experience, in either sell-side equity research, investment banking, private equity, or investment management. As an Equity Research Associate, you will work closely on a team of professionals led by a senior research analyst, to produce deep analysis of companies and stocks for the Firm's institutional clients and other internal constituents.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank's specialized employee groups
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- It is the Bank's expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank's hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Direct involvement in company and industry research produced by the team
- Financial modeling to forecast company results and value equity securities, collecting and evaluating industry data, and maintaining industry databases
- Translating quantitative financial conclusions into written form, charts, and graphs that can be included in research reports and distributed to clients of the Firm
- In addition, you should be flexible in switching between periods of heavy financial modeling and assignments that involve more qualitative writing and presentation skills
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong quantitative skills - you will demonstrate strong finance, accounting, and valuation skills
- Solid writing and presentation skills - you should have an equal capacity to express quantitative conclusions in both written and spoken form; associates should be able to translate financial analyses into high quality chart and graphical representations for use in research reports
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point skills - aptitude to create complex, yet understandable financial models for use by senior analyst and the Firm's clients
- Resourcefulness - the ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and assignments, at times with more autonomy and little direction
- Resilient work ethic and collaborative disposition, with the ability to work well on a team to deliver timely
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.