Enterprise Security Architect - Associate
Enterprise Security Architect - Associate
Job ID: 3173304
Location: McLean, United States of America
Group Chief Security Office
The Group Chief Security Office comprises both Corporate Security and Information Security. Every day new threats emerge which could impact the effectiveness of the bank's operations. Together we run security operations globally to protect the bank's people, infrastructure, processes and information.
We work with every business division, regional management and all employees to protect our business operations and facilities, and to maintain the safety and security of our people. We support the resiliency to, recovery from, and the management of crisis events.
Protecting client and staff information is about trust. We work constantly to secure information and systems in order to sustain our revenue streams, and preserve our reputation. We build security controls into every layer of technology, including data, devices, and applications. And we monitor our systems around the clock to detect threats and respond to incidents globally.
Job Title: Enterprise Security Architect
Corporate Title: Associate
Location: McLean, VA
About Deutsche Bank
We are Germany's leading bank with strong positions in Europe and significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. We're driving growth through our strong client franchise, investing heavily in digital technologies, prioritizing long-term success over short-term gains, and serving society with ambition and integrity. We serve our clients' real economic needs in commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking, and provide ground-breaking products and services in asset and wealth management. That means a career packed with opportunities to grow and the chance to shape the future of our clients.
Deutsche Bank's Chief Security Office (CSO), Chief Technology Office (CTO) Cyber Security Architecture Division provides overall direction and guidance in the definition of Deutsche Bank's current and future state enterprise security architectures, including developing strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices to promote the design and implementation of state of the art cyber capabilities
The Enterprise Security Architect will support the Enterprise Security Architecture Team in the establishment, communication, and realization of Deutsche Bank's Enterprise Security Architecture - by helping drive business-aligned strategic initiatives across the Bank.
- Support the design and implementation of an Enterprise Security Architecture strategy that supports the organization's objectives
- Drive alignment and governance across the various architectural domains (e.g. Business, Information, Technology, and Security)
- Understand, advocate, and support the enterprise's IT security strategy along with assisting in the development and implementation/realization of the various IT security roadmaps
- Analyze the current IT security environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement through the development of cyber capability reference architectures and knowledge of current threat landscape
- Analyze industry technology and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise and its architecture
- Work with technology and business stakeholders to realize the implementation of key future state initiatives
- Support the evaluation and selection of technologies standards and help implement governance processes to ensure enterprise alignment
- Lead the development and execution of a communication plan for the enterprise security architecture
- Effectively communicate using written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a computer science/engineering, information technology or other related field plus previous related experience; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous relevant experience in cyber security disciplines
- Strong knowledge of cyber capabilities - including support of designing and deploying security solutions
- Proven record of grasping highly complex problems and turning them into actionable plans to deliver solutions
- Knowledge of SABSA and/or TOGAF
- Industry certifications such as Security +, CISSP
- Experience in a large financial organization
- Experience in supporting IT security governance processes and capable of leading and facilitating workshops with both business and technical team members to drive change
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and pay transparency statement.
Meet Some of Deutsche Bank's Employees
Laura coordinates Deutsche Bank’s global efforts to combat criminal behavior by introducing and enforcing important policies and procedures.
Back to top