Enterprise Security Architect - Assistant Vice President
- McLean, VA
Job Title: Enterprise Security Architect
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: McLean, VA
Deutsche Bank's (Chief Security Office (CSO), Chief Technology Office (CTO) Cyber Security Architecture Division provides overall direction and guidance in the definition of Deutsche Bank's current and future state enterprise security architectures, including developing strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and best practices to promote the design and implementation of state of the art cyber capabilities.
As the Enterprise Security Architect you will support the Enterprise Security Architecture Team in the establishment, communication, and realization of Deutsche Bank's Enterprise Security Architecture - by helping drive business-aligned strategic initiatives across the Bank.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement Savings Plans, Parental Leave, and other family-friendly programs
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Support the design and implementation of an Enterprise Security Architecture strategy that supports the organization's objectives
- Facilitate architecture and technology reviews of major programs and drive alignment across the various architectural domains (e.g. Business, Information, Technology, and Security)
- Disposition and align the CSO-owned security technologies and products with Enterprise Security capabilities to drive capability ownership and enterprise delivery
- Understand, advocate and support the enterprise's IT security strategy along with assisting in the development and implementation/realization of the various IT security roadmaps
- Analyze the current IT security environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement through the development of cyber capability reference architectures and knowledge of current threat landscape
- Analyze industry technology and market trends to determine their potential impact on the enterprise and its architecture
Your Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a computer science/engineering, information technology or other related field; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in cyber security disciplines
- Strong knowledge of cyber capabilities - including support of designing and deploying security solutions
- Proven record of grasping highly complex problems and turning them into actionable plans to deliver solutions
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top