DWS Asset Management
- New York, NY
Job Title: DWS Asset Management
DWS Group (DWS) is one of the world's leading asset managers with EUR 700bn of assets under management (as of March 2020). Building on more than 60 years of experience and a reputation for excellence, DWS has come to be recognized by clients globally as a trusted source for integrated investment solutions, stability and innovation across a full spectrum of investment disciplines.
We offer individuals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management - as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus - complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients. Our expertise and on-the-ground-knowledge of our economists, research analysts and investment professionals are brought together in one consistent global CIO view, which guides our strategic investment approach.
DWS wants to innovate and shape the future of investing: with a team spanning 35 nationalities, speaking more than 75 languages rooted in 22 countries, we are local while being one global team.
With job openings across multiple business areas including Revenue Generating (Portfolio Management, Sales/Coverage, Research, Product Management) and Non-Revenue Generating (Finance, Risk, Compliance, Operations, HR, Audit, Technology, Communications, Strategy) we welcome your application and would love to discuss your future career at DWS.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Active engagement with the local community through DWS' specialized Employee Inclusion Networks
- A business environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and business lines
- A culture of continuous learning to aid career progression that suits you as an individual
What we're looking for:
- Individuals with experience and/or a keen interest in Asset Management or wider financial services
- An appreciation of digitalization and how technology can be used to disrupt the norm
- Keen to work in an Agile environment, and comfortable with change
- Someone who is ambitious, who is always striving for improvement and wanting to make an impact
- Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills, with a core focus on client satisfaction both internally and externally
- An appreciation of sustainability and how this feeds in to the overall purpose of your professional activities
Click here to see what we do
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Back to top